Updated: Jun 9
Above & Beyond "Sun & Moon" - But he still carries the shadow of his ex!
As humans, the relationships we form with other people are vital to our mental and emotional wellbeing, and really, our survival.
Romantic relationships require ongoing attention and commitment for love to flourish.
A user on quora writes 23 advice points for relationships:
"Hi everyone. I would like to share some advice about relationships I have sum up today ,hope you guys will like it.
1. It's not age that brings you into marriage, it's love.
2. Always keep 20% mystery. Unreserved women, like a movie that has been spoiled, snuffed out the idea of letting men see the ending.
3. Cherish the boys who reason with you. Reason for you is that he is seriously planning for your future, and he hopes to create the future with you.
4. Material is not the most important factor in emotion, but it must exist.
5. Most of the pain in love comes from three expectations:
He must be the most perfect, other people's boyfriends can't be better than him, otherwise I'm very sad.
He must always miss me and tell me everything, or he will never put me in his heart.
He must love me 100% and be considerate to me, otherwise he just doesn't love me.
6,Don't try to change each other. Because most people don't succeed in creating a satisfactory partner
7. If you want to love someone, learn to love yourself first.
8. Women need to be independent forever, both mentally and financially. Because no one likes a person who likes to ask for money from others
9. Trust each other. Remember: trust is the knack of maintaining emotions, and suspicion is the shortcut to destroy them.
10. To be frank is a necessary quality for a mature love. Hiding will make things more complicated. You can constantly deduct points for him in your heart, but he can't remedy it
11. Give him space. Proper space can increase the freshness of love. A person likes potatoes very much, and he will be tired of eating them every day. Similarly, if you stay with a person every day, you will be tired of it.
12. Don't take your partner's kindness for granted, and don't lose yourself unilaterally. Only by giving each other can we maintain the balance of emotional income and expenditure.
13. Don't be stingy with praise. Boys need a sense of worship.
14. Consciously keeping a distance from the opposite sex is respect for your partner.
15. Understand each other. When your partner is upset, don't ask why. Try to understand him. If necessary, listen to him. Try to be an understanding partner.
16. It is a high-risk bet to covet only one boy to be good to you. The sense of security should be self-sufficient. The right people will not leave you, and the people who leave you are not right.
17. Don't talk about breaking up too much.
18. No matter of principle, choose to support the other party. Let him do what he likes. The positive feedback of support is that in a relationship, he is willing to show more love.
19, communication can solve 90% of contradictions, love can digest 10% of bad emotions.
20,Good love must be positive. Let you become worse and worse love, is shit, please stop loss in time.
21. Express that you love him ,not necessarily to say, but to let him feel that. Sending him a surprise and cooking a meal for him are all ways to express love.
22. Boys prefer girls who say "no" more subconsciously. Men have the desire to conquer, also for a woman is more difficult to follow, they are willing to spend more time and energy on the woman who refused him.
23,Don't believe what a man says depends on what he does.
If you think my answer is useful, thank you Thumb for me or follow me! Thank U! "
Now, what happens when you carry the shadow of a past relationship, in your present. Here's above and beyond's Sun and Moon with some very good real life comments!
Do share your thoughts in the comments section!
Above & Beyond feat. Richard Bedford "Sun & Moon" (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)
Above & Beyond are an English electronic music group consisting of Jono Grant, Tony McGuinness and Paavo Siljamäki. Formed in 2000, they are the owners of London-based electronic dance music labels Anjunabeats!
A moment of silence for the people who haven’t discovered this song yet.
This song was mine and my highschool sweetheart's. It was our song. We broke up 5 years ago. I had another 3 year relationship and many meaningless monthly relationships but when I hear this song it brings me to tears. I remember how much fun we had those times not a worry in the world. She was my first everything and I will always love her. Every month or two I still watch this video just to get a glimpse of nostalgia and remember the old days. Cheers everyone
Love this video. A man is sad about his lost or breakup with his woman. As an outlet, he's free to the music and dancing, which is one of the main reasons we all go to events or shows, to escape reality.
This is a masterpiece, i'm obsessed with those melodies, one of the most powerful songs ever created, thank you..above and beyond
This song encouraged me to take a huge leap in my life, and I found my "soulmate." Now I am going for my dreams, and the happiest I've ever been. Don't let the "one" get away."When the big wheel starts to spin, you can never know the odds if you don't play, you'll never win."
This song is my whole relationship. My boyfriend and I are having a very slow breakup. We both love each other. But he still carries the shadow of his ex. He can’t just let me go because of how I still make him feel. I can’t let him go because of how I feel. But in the end, we are letting go. The fighting in the video and how you can tell he just cares for her but can’t give her what she wants is everything to me. I have had so many of these moments. Above and Beyond brought me and him closer and now I feel its what will help me heal.